Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21, 2011.

Cleaned 97 kgs for triples, x3.

couldn't have breakfast due to 2nd period presentation

had two hot cups of coffee, a 양갱바 and usual vitamins+bcaa stack 30 minutes prior lifting.

Moved entire program day, so as to avoid today's lifts from overlapping with football practice.


 
Lifts are going up noticably... Power Cleans @ 95 kg is very close to my target of 100, which hopefully I will achieve by my next cycle. Deadlifted 140s with relative ease. .. Wonder what kind of number I could achieve if DLs were a priority order.
Front squats went up to 95, x3 reps were pretty simple. Bust through 80 only a few cycles ago, so this is good. Yesterday's cable pulldowns say 125 kgs for 3-4 reps, so i'm happy. perhaps it's that new creatine I'm taking...

As for the supersets, DLs coupled with slow deliberate knee-raises x5, and superset FS with hamstring curls.. (got 135 kgs today. Will need to start stacking a lot more weights on the stacks.)

I guess i should continue pushing heavier weights and simultaneously learn to hit reps on these 85% or greater values...

No comments:

Post a Comment