Sunday, March 27, 2011

0327, Week 3, Day 1.

 

Looking forward to shedding more fat this week. 
Quasi-Keto dieting was helping, then I let go last week, with 3 cheat windows (fried chicken..) weighed in at 99 flat, just after the workout. seems I have a + or - 1.5 kg swing going on here.

Had a cup of joe and a stick of 연양갱 to start off, and warmed up with about 3 sets of buildup for the first working set. Both the incline and the pulldowns came easy.
... but also miscalculated first woring set for incline press, and had to correct and account for barweight, which I guess was about 10kgs. Pulldowns at 105,120,135 kgs, reps at 5, 3, 2,2,2,2.. surpised I can pull down this much ...

Rows were pretty easy. tried to maintain parallel and hold at chest. Dips were a lot mroe challeneging, but pushed through with 8kgs, 15, then 20kgs for 4 full working sets.

Rollouts..blah

Sidelats. not sure if I even need these anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment