Wednesday, March 23, 2011

0323 WED log



..been definitely trying to lift less with my legs on the BTN.

decided to go heavy as possible with chinups, so strapped up a belt and hung dumbells on my hanging-ab straps. First set was BW, second with 15kgs, third with 25kgs, third with 30, repeat to four and fifth. think i pulled something on my left trap, near the neck.. all chinups were pretty strict, except last set, i couldn't hit full ROM. mostly lat shrugs and bicep activation to about 100deg...

Montierth Cable Flies are becoming  too awkward at heavier weights, and especially coming straight off of BTNs which tend to put some stress on my elbows.  will need to find some sort of alternative setup to hit pecs isolaterally..

Cable Rows @ 80,100,120,120,120. feel like I should go heavier... crappy equipment makes the most horrid sound..

Did supplementary sets with the side lat raises.. 3-7-10-12-14-15, reps ranges 10~5.


Abe and Abel @ HGU "Dungeon"

2.5 hours of training my team-mates, then 1.5 hours of training for myself. then about 1.5 hours of football practice. Weight hit recent all-time low of 96.15...

Fatboy pushed my headdown during practice, think i may have pulled something from that.. will have to get stronger to destroy his ass when we're in gear... sweat now so he'll cry later

No comments:

Post a Comment