Friday, April 22, 2011

0422 S&S2 Week 3 Day 5



decent.

Worked up without the padding for zercher squats, tried them for a set or two, then realized that holding the bar closer to my body was more advantageous as a lever, so stopped using it. it wasn't as bad as I thought, although my inner-elbows look like i've stuck needles into it :D

DLs, because I realize I haven't done them in like a month. Still hit 135 kgs for 3 reps, 3 sets. gotta get these over 150 soon, and on to 180. Tried doing them under-grip, and i think it feels more natural. No loss of grip.

MPs were not strict at all. warmup with 55kgs was just fine, then on the 60, I couldn't get the leverage for some reason.. so I did tem standing up, w/ a bit of thrust, trying to hyperextend upper body, as to utilize more upper chest. Maybe I need lower weight?

Shrugs.. Nothing special.

Finally back on Fb. after a 5-day hiatus. Felt addicted while i was away, but oddly not much to do on there. Anyhow, today's vanity shots.


 

when will those love handles come off...

No comments:

Post a Comment