Wednesday, April 13, 2011

0413 S&S2 Week 2 Day 3



about 45 minutes of warming up with girls from our team. cleanup, about a 45 minute workout, then, another hour with Dr. Schulten. He's getting a lot better, I'm impressed at the human bodys' ability to adapt and get into shape so quickly.hehe

Raised the bar on high pulls. 65kgs now, 15 up from last week, where I wasn't sure about my form. Now i am, and it's hitting my traps quite hard. try to get more deltoid squeeze at the top, next time. Monteirth... went back up to 30, maybe I should lay down next time.. . did 25 reps superset with hamstring curls. 55kgs, 70kgs respetively.

standing isolateral Calf Raises w/ 40 kgs plates on working side (arm). was barefoot, hurt the balls of my feet, almost felt like theyw ere getting bruised. hope they're alright for practice.

My baseball cleats should be coming soon, maybe today. ordered 275. (because my last order sucked, and i got a 285, which should've fit me, but was more like 295 which I gave to my teammate.. )

also ordered chicken breast sausages and random pork sausages, duck meat....hehe more food yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment