Wednesday, May 25, 2011

BBB Week3 Day1+2



Day 15 (May 24, Mon)
Standard Dips.. 10 kilos on belt,  knees tucked in high.
Seated rows with ab straps on elbow.. helped with the isolation much more
With the awkwardness of the weighted pullups, i'm wondering if I should aim for more explosive power and no added weight..(just bw?)
Push presses suddenly jumped up a notch to 75..

Day 16 (May 25, Tue)
Squats feel more dynamic now.. full atg movements do seem to help my drive out of the hole. (although it really really sucks at the football practice, because my hamstrings are so taxed..)
ez bar deadlifts are fine, i'm still wondering about my knees buckling inwards..
dropped hanging knee raise reps to 3 instead of 6, but went much slower to try to relax my lower back more effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment