Tuesday, May 10, 2011

0509-0510 Big Boy Basics DAY 1+2

got really slack yesterday, so skipped my log.

it was great to lift again.




Took me vitamins, did me workouts. Back on Green Bulge. Gotta love CL. Realized halfway through today's program that we don't have dumbbells heavier than 20 kgs.. so got 2 ezbars and packed 50 kgs on each. I think it's 55 kgs total.

Will have to add weights too Knee-raises, and maybe use the straps, because I'm not getting explosive movements with my knees...  Nearly threw up in the shower, .. not sure if it was the egg-protein or the high-rep ranges that I haven't been training with lately. 



shaved my head, because it's getting freaking hot/humid, and hair's just a hassle. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Dray. I really want to get up to 2x BW, so around 190 kilos, but it's going to take a while..heh

    ReplyDelete